We are seeking an Affiliate Marketing Manager with a proven track record of growing client businesses. Your knowledge and talents will need to be as diverse as our client base. This position will start out as part-time. If you're dedicated and ambitious, Main Event Digital is one of the fastest growing Digital Marketing Agencies in the country! Don't hesitate to apply.
Affiliate Acquisition :
- Searching and identifying potential affiliates
- Recognizing potential partners
- Performing various marketing activities to promote partner program (on social media, forums, etc)
- Adding info on partner program to affiliate directories
- Developing partner program strategy and defining KPI’s
- Content management for newsletters, system emails, partner sign up landing page, blog
- Preparing promotional assets for partners such as ready-to-use banner, text, screenshots
- Monitoring competitors’ affiliate campaigns and promotions
- Keeping affiliates up to date on program and product enhancements
Partner Program Management:
- Ongoing communication with partners (replying to e-mails, follow-ups)
- Monitoring of partner activities and performance
- Identifying new active partners, potential opportunities to co-marketing
- Making sure everything is tracked correctly
- Publishing product feeds and managing affiliates utilizing these feeds
- 3+ years of affiliate marketing experience
- Proven success as an affiliate marketer
- Solid writing skills
- Experience collaborating and communicating with cross-functional teams
- Self-motivated and self-directed working with little or no daily supervision
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or information technology
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently while meeting short and long term deadlines
- Experience in Slack, Jira, Confluence or similar platforms
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and G Suite
Please send samples of your work, your 1099 rate and a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Skills: Digital Marketing; SEO; E-Commerce; SEM; CMS; Web Design; WordPress; Magento; Squarespace; Google; Amazon; Bing; Shopify; User Experience; User Interface Design; Content Writing; Jira; Confluence.
Main Event Digital is a boutique, full-service digital marketing agency based in the Chicagoland area. Our focus is on providing end-to-end digital marketing solutions for manufacturers, distributors & wholesalers. Our services include graphic & web design, development, digital advertising, SEO, social, content creation, lead gen and email marketing. We are an equal opportunity employer that greatly values a diverse mix of backgrounds and experiences.
If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing company, we’d love to discuss the Affiliate Manager position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.