We are seeking an Amazon Seller Central and Walmart Marketplace Manager. The successful candidate will need to be a spreadsheet jockey that can manipulate client data. This person will need to know how to update pricing on third-party marketplaces. Your knowledge and talents will need to be as diverse as our client base. This position will start out as part-time. If you’re highly collaborative, self-motivated and self-directed, Main Event Digital is looking for you. We are one of the fastest growing Digital Marketing Agencies in the country! Don't hesitate to apply.
- Expert level Excel experience and experience suturing together supplier spreadsheets into marketplace upload formats
- Experience running mass uploads to marketplaces with large catalogs
- GS1 barcode procurement
- Deep knowledge of marketplace arbitrage
- Experience with overseas product sourcing and private labeling
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or computer science
- Experience with pricing automation
- Experience with web crawling and scraping
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently while meeting short and long term deadlines
- Experience in Slack, Jira, Confluence or similar platforms
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and G Suite
Please send samples of your work and a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Skills: Digital Marketing; SEO; E-Commerce; SEM; CMS; Web Design; WordPress; Magento; Squarespace; Google; Amazon; Bing; Shopify; User Experience; User Interface Design; Content Writing; Jira; Confluence.
Main Event Digital is a boutique, full-service digital marketing agency based in the Chicagoland area. Our focus is on providing end-to-end digital marketing solutions for manufacturers, distributors & wholesalers. Our services include graphic & web design, development, digital advertising, SEO, social, content creation, lead gen and email marketing. We are an equal opportunity employer that greatly values a diverse mix of backgrounds and experiences.
If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing company, we’d love to discuss the Amazon Seller Central / Walmart Marketplace Manager position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.