We are looking for an extremely organized, creative & motivated Digital Project Manager to join our awesome team. We're one of the fastest growing Digital Marketing Agencies in the country!
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, which includes managing a team of web designers, developers, UI/UX professionals, content writers & marketing managers.
Ideal candidates can manage and also get in the weeds with the team. Our most successful PMs have a creative, UX, technical or e-commerce background.
- Provide end-to-end project management
- Scope project, gather requirements & prepare budget
- Develop a detailed project plan & monitor progress
- Schedule, assign & monitor project tasks
- QA all project deliverables
- Act as liaison for account teams & clients
- Previous Digital Project Management experience (1-2 years minimum)
- Experience collaborating and communicating with cross-functional teams
- Experience with Ecommerce platforms (e.g. Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce) or equivalent
- Experience selling on Marketplaces (Amazon, Walmart, eBay, Etsy)
- Experience working with Atlassian/Jira (or similar project management software)
- Experience in Slack or similar platform
- Experience with CMS System (Wordpress, Webflow, Squarespace) or equivalent
- Excellent analytical, organizational, communication, project management & time management skills
Please send samples of your work/portfolio, 1099 rate and a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Skills: Project Planning; Project Management; Digital Marketing; SEO; E-Commerce; SEM; CMS; Web Design; WordPress; Magento; Squarespace; Google; Amazon; Bing; Shopify; User Experience; User Interface Design; Content Writing; Jira; Confluence.
Main Event Digital is a boutique, full-service digital marketing agency based in the Chicagoland area. Our focus is on providing end-to-end digital marketing solutions for manufacturers, distributors & wholesalers. Our services include graphic & web design, development, digital advertising, SEO, social, content creation, lead gen and email marketing. We are an equal opportunity employer that greatly values a diverse mix of backgrounds and experiences.